We will confirm receipt of your application and review it. Someone will contact you within 3 business days. If we have no availability and you qualify for one of our housing options, your name will be added to a wait list, and someone will contact you as something becomes available.
• Individuals diagnosed with a mental health diagnosis, who may become homeless or are currently homeless, CASL offers neighborhood housing and apartment style housing with wrap around supports.
• For individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD), CASL offers neighborhood housing, select apartment-style communities and private-pay housing in Seminole, Florida. Residents have the option of bringing their own med-waiver supports.
• For working families CASL partners with local community rental assistance programs based on median income subsidies for apartment-style housing.
• For those who are currently homeless CASL in collaboration with the Sarasota County Sherriff’s Office offers the SHIFTS program; a housing and support services specific to transitioning chronically homeless to permanent supportive housing.
• Also, in coordination with the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office, CASL offers the Transitions program that provides housing and wrap around supports for those transitioning from jail into the community.
Please call 941-225-2373 or email email@example.com with specific questions and we will be happy to help you.